Being one of the trusted PHP training institutes in Noida and Delhi NCR, we are providing job-oriented courses that will help you grab best job opportunities in the IT field. The wide range of IT professional courses provided by AnkSkills include PHP with MySql Course, WordPress Course, CMS training in Joomla Course and Drupal Course.
All the courses are web technologies, so students will be having limitless opportunities perform Live Projects of web development.
Part I – Core PHP
- Why PHP and MySQL?
- Server-Side Scripting Overview
- Getting Started with PHP
- Exploring PHP Syntax and Variables
- Understanding PHP Control Structures and Functions
- Passing Information with PHP
- Learning PHP String Handling
- Knowing Arrays in PHP
- Learning PHP Number Handling
- Advanced Array Functions
- Examining Regular Expressions
- Working with the File System
- Working with Cookies and Sessions
- Learning PHP Types
- Performing Math with PHP
- PHP Troubleshooting
Part II – MySQL Database Integration
- Introducing Database and MySQL
- Installing MySQL
- Learning Structured Query Language(SQL)
- Learning Database Administration and Design
- Integrating PHP and MySQL
- Performing Database Queries
- Integrating Web Forms and Databases
- Improving Database Efficiency
- PDO or PHP Data Object
- MySQL Troubleshooting
Part III – Advanced PHP
- Introducing Object-Oriented PHP
- Object Oriented PHP
- Securing PHP
- Learning PHP Configuration
- Handing Exceptions with PHP
- Debugging PHP Programs
- Learning PHP Style
- Using Log Files to Improve Your Site
Part IV – Connections
- Sending E-Mail with PHP
- Integrating PHP and AJAX
Part V – Object Oriented PHP and PHP Framework
- Advanced OOP – how to plan and structure your code for OOP
- Implementing MySQL CRUD in Object Oriented PHP
- Common PHP Frameworks – an overview
- Tests & Projects on PHP Framework
Getting Started with MySQL and Database
- Database Basics
- What is RDBMS
- SQL Basics
- Showing Databases
- Using Databases
- What is the Role of Tables, Rows, and Fields
- Showing Tables, Columns
- Creating a Database and Table
- Column Types-String and Numeric
- Search Criteria for Retrieving Data from a Table
- Updating an Existing Data
- Altering a Table completely
- Keys And Indexes in MySQL
- Operators in MySQL
- Arithmetic Operators
- Numeric Comparison Operators
- String Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- Regular Expressions
Practical with MySQL Database
- Querying your data
- Sorting, Grouping and Arranging Retrieved Data
- Limiting Numbers of Results
- Joining Tables (Inner Join, Left Join, Right Join, Join etc.)
- More On Joining Tables
- Data Aggregation- sum(), avg(), max(), min(), count(), first(), last(), ucase(), lcase(), mid(), len(), round(), format() etc.
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for PHP MySQL. Please contact our team for current PHP MySQL course fee and duration.
Why You Should Join AnkSkills, Noida, Delhi NCR
There is such reason which helps you to choose better PHP training institute to achieve success in your goal:
- We offers best PHP training and placement in Noida well classified PHP modules.
- Servers and other required software are provided to the students for practice their topics and concepts of PHP training in Noida.
- Industrial projects are provided to the students if they are doing their PHP industrial training.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- We offers week day classes from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in PHP training center in Noida.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during PHP training in Noida. This is a performance check process for every student.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.